Just a few reminders to my Yogi homies out there:
– LilyPod Ibiza May retreat still has a few spots left.
– Global Home Detox coming in May (save the dates 6th to the 13th) if you are not already part of this AMAZING group, drop me a line and I will add you.
It is FREE
– Yoga & Ayurveda course coming in the Spring (Registered with Yoga Alliance) and many more continuing education credit coursers online…..
– Deep thought Fridays…. videos, tips, etc…
If anyone has any questions regarding health issues and how to improve them naturally… drop me a line so we can start a Q&A conversation as part of “Deep thought Fridays…
Come and go as you please during this two week health and wellness retreat in Ibiza. You can come for the day, stay for the weekend, a week or even the whole month! Retreat itinerary includes: daily yoga and meditation practice, weekly workshops on healthy eating, delicious and cleansing Ayurvedic meals, weight-loss consultations with Theresa Fowler of Sizedrop, massage therapy and treatments, reflexology, detox programme, antioxidant testing, anti-aging treatments, Friday nights Shakti dance parties and the beach, full moon celebration, tarot readings and more…
- 4 cups veg pulp (celery, tomato, beet, carrot)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp each of curry, cumin and coriander powder
- 1/2 cup ground golden flax seed
- half a cup of oats mixed in a little water as a binding agent
- sauteed leeks
Mix All ingredients in a bowl, you can either dehydrate them of baked them at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
They are divine with hummus.
Dehydrate until the outside of the burgers are firm. I think I set my dehydrator to about 6 hours and they turned out great.
Please follow this link to sign petition: