Contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or LilyPod Website
YOGA – AYURVEDA – WELLNESS
BIO + CV
Liliana was born in Bogota, Colombia, South America. She moved to Canada at the age of 15 where she studied and later established herself as a fitness professional. She studied at the University of Ottawa followed by training in sports therapy specializing in massage/remedial bodywork at Raworth College of Natural and Sports Therapies, in Surrey, England. Determined to follow her Dharma to heal, in 2009 Liliana immersed herself in the studies of Ayurveda. Currently she is a RYT500 & ERYT-200 for Yoga alliance with 16 years of experience hosting yoga teacher trainings & yoga retreats Internationally. She writes for “Elephant Journal” & GaiamTV & several Yoga based blogs.
Her Mantra: “Nurture your Nature”. Aum Shanti.”
- Aug. 2016 – Kula Collective, 300hr Advanced Yoga Teacher Training, Peru.
- Yoga & Ayurveda Advance Therapy Course, Designed by Master mind, Ayurveda Doctor and Vedic teacher: David Frawley. Nov. 2010-2014
- April 2013 – Raja Dhiraja Yoga Teacher Training. 200 hrs. Kullu Valley, West Himalayas. India
- March 2012 – Pancha Karma fundamentals & Theory at Zamorins Ayurvedic Health retreat, Kerala, India.
- May to December 2009. Sri Sri Ayurveda technician Program through the Art of Living, North American Ashram in Quebec, Canada.
- London Centre of Fashion Studies, London UK – 2004
- Raworth College of Sports Therapies, UK – 2003
- University of Ottawa, Canada – 1992-1994
- Lisgar Collegiate Institute, Secondary Education
QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER SPECIALIZED CERTIFICATIONS
- Facilitator Training, Kula Collective Sept. 2016. Peru
- REIKI Level 3
- Emergency First Aid & CPR at Work. February 2016
- Sri Sri Ayurveda Technician (Sri Sri Ravi Shankar’s Art of Living Foundation) 2009 – Internship Program of 12 months.
- Raworth College of Natural Sports Therapies. Diploma in Sports Massage and remedial Bodywork. Dorking, England (PT) 2004
- Physical Mind Institute (NYC) Pilates Matwork and Equipment Trained. 2003
- YOGAFIT (Seattle) Certified Yoga teacher. 2003
- TESOL Accredited English as Second Language Instructor. 1998
WORK EXPERIENCE AND SPECIALIZATION
- Atzaro, Spa. Ibiza, Spain. Yoga and Pilates teacher. 2007- ongoing
- LilyPod Yoga & Ayurveda School. Founder & Director of innovative programs and courses. Yoga Teacher Trainings, Lifestyle Therapy programs, Detox programs, Health & Wellness Courses, Workshops and Retreats. 2007 – Ongoing.
- Ibiza Retreats. Yoga & Ayurveda teacher, facilitator & therapist. May 2015 to present.
- SoulsShine Retreats Ibiza. Yoga & Ayurveda teacher, facilitator & therapist. Sep. 2014 to present.
- Enso Yoga Montreal. Yoga teacher, workshop facilitator. 2012-2014
- Balnea Spa.. Ayurveda consulting and Therapist, Yoga teacher. 2012-2014
- Zamorins Ayurvedic Health retreat, Kerala, India. Yoga teacher. (March-May 2012)
- YOGA Magazine (London, England): Contributor/Writer. 2004-2007
- My Yoga Online/Gaiam TV – online: Contributor/Writer. 2010 – Ongoing.
- Elephant Journal Online magazine: 2013 – Ongoing
- Ann McMillan Pilates studio, Montreal, Pilates & Yoga teacher. 2010 – 2011
- Atmananda Yoga Studio. NYC. Ayurveda workshops facilitator. 2011
- Samasati Nature Retreat, Costa Rica. Ayurveda Therapist and Workshop facilitator June and July 2011.
- AAPNA – Ayurveda conference. Boston. August 15th, 2011. Participated in the post conference panel of experts. 2011
- Atzaro, Spa. Ibiza, Spain. Yoga and Pilates teacher. (2007)
- Kardio Knockout – FITNESS TV SHOW -Kardio Knockout – Co-host of International fitness TV show that aired in over 125 countries around the globe. Specializing in martial arts and fitness. (1999-2004)
- Body Technology, London UK. Physiotherapist assistant and Pilates Instructor. Physiotherapy, Feldenkreis and Pilates studio in the heart of Soho. 2003 – 2004
- Pineapple Dance Studios.. London, UK. Program innovator: Latin Jazz dance teacher. 2004 – 2006
- Pilates Institute. London, UK. Studio Co-ordinator. One-on-one Pilates instructor as well as small group based classes. Reformer and Cadillac work as well as various other teaching aids such as barrels, rollers and spring circles. 2004 – 2006
- Special Yoga Centre (London, England) Pre and Post natal Pilates, Yoga Teacher. 2005 – 2007
- Hogarth Club, Park Club and Lambton Place (London, England) Yoga, Pilates and Latin, Dance Teacher. 2004 – 2007
- Ibiza Yoga – Yoga teacher. 2005-2008
- The Hill That Breathes – Yoga retreat (Tuscany, Italy) Yoga teacher. 2005
- YMCA of Greater Vancouver, Canada. Health and Fitness Director 1999 – 2003 Facilitated all certification courses as well as apprenticeship programs, all program planning and implementation, volunteer recruitment, budget, evaluations.
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENTS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Languages: English, Spanish & some French.
- Hobbies: Yoga, Healthy cooking photography, travel, and most sports, Dancer and choreographer.
- TV Appearances: Globe Trekker and Lonely Planet TV as a wellness professional and Yoga teacher/educator.
- BALNEA Spa, reserve thermale. Contact: Stephanie Emond, fondatrice. email@example.com
- YOGA SANGHA. Sylvie Tremblay, fondatrice. firstname.lastname@example.org
- ART OF LIVING. Ann Revington. My first Ayurveda teacher. email@example.com