YOGA TEACHER TRAINING, BALI
Spring 2020 – April 12-30
Our Specialized Yoga & Ayurveda YTT has been designed with a keen and thoughtful therapeutic approach in light of integrating of all 8 Limbs of Yoga as prescribed by Sri Patanjali in the Yoga Sutras for a fully integrated and holistic style of teaching PEOPLE not just asana.
Students of our LilyPod YTT not only learn to teach confidentially asana flows but are also able to incorporate aspects of Indian Hindu Philosophy to their teachings, basic Sanskrit, chanting & nada yoga principles, give guidance to doshic imbalances via yoga and lifestyle therapy application as well as application of Ayurveda concepts into not only their own lives but the lives of those they contact.
Monday to Saturday – Sundays OFF
6:30 am – Meditation – Daily Inspiration Quote
7:45 – 9:15 am Yoga Practice – Music & Chanting
9:30 am Breakfast
10:30 am to Noon: lectures based on the following topics: Yoga and Ayurveda Theory, teaching Methodology, Philosophy, A & P, Lifestyle, Yoga therapy, Ayurveda knowlege, Video Tutorials, Yoga Therapy, Herb Alchemy, Ethics, Code of Conduct, etc..
12 Noon Nature walk before Lunch
13h – 14h SEVA, Study time & relaxation,
14h – 16h Lectures. Continuation from the above.
16h30 – 18h Asana Practice in pairs, students will take turns teaching during this time. We start day 1.
18h Yoga Nidra-meditation (optional) 🙂
Bed by 22Hr
FULL MOON CACAO CEREMONY
Highlights of what we will cover:
– Yoga Philosophy I & II – Includes foundation study of the Yoga Sutras by Patanjali & Bhagavad Gita.
– Yoga History, the VEDAS, the different Yogic paths and definitions, (ex: Bhakti, Jnana, karma, Tantric and Mantra Yoga)
– Study and practice of Pranayama, mantra. How to use a malas-bead prayer necklace.
– AYURVEDIC YOGA, the 2 sister sciences as they are meant to be.
– Language of the Bhutas (5 elements and their connection to Yoga and Ayurveda), study for the DOSHAS and how to balance them in the Yoga practice.
– Study of the GUNAS & VAYUS from an Ayurvedic & Yogic point of view.
– Study of the concepts of: AGNI, AMA, DHATUS, KOSHAS, KRIYA, DHARMA.
– Yoga Asana teaching methodology & techniques, break down of how to teach postures, correct, adjust & structuring and sequencing with PLENTY of practicum time. (Teaching skills)
– Study of Yogic Anatomy & Physiology, movement mechanics and postural assestment, study of how breathing affects posture, PRANA as the link between Yoga & Ayurveda, breathing energetics and pranayama techniques to sooth the Doshas.
– Study of the higher energy Centers: CHAKRAS, MARMA, NADIS.
– The Alchemy of Yoga & Ayurveda: DINACHARYA, KRIYAS, MANTRA, MUDRAS, BANDHAS.
– Ayurvedic nutrition & Sattvic eating.
– Basic fundamentals of Ayurvedic massage.
– HERB ALCHEMY
– YOGIC LIFESTYLE
– The business of being a Yoga Teacher, Yoga Teacher Ethics & Code of Conduct.
EARLY BIRD: 3,400 Euros to be paid in full by January 2020
– Tuition & Certificate upon successful completion of 100% of the course.
– Accommodation based in 2 people sharing (we will do our best to provide various prices to suit every pocket)
– All 3 meals
– Course Manual and handouts.
– Special Workshops on Ayurvedic nutrition and Kitcheri making (detox ayurvedic food)